On xMagic is currently supported the possibility to import Notion pages as files on which we can perform queries. For doing so we need to:
- Create a Notion developer integration
- Link the integration to your pages
- Import your pages from Notion into xMagic
Create a Notion developer integration
In Notion, once you login with your account, go to My integrations and create a new integration.
- Assign a name to the integration
- Associate your workspace
Now you will be able to see the secret.
Link the integration to your pages
Open any of your pages in Notion and follow the following steps:
- Open page menu
- Select the integration name you created
Importing your pages from Notion into xMagic
Now we have both the
Account token (integration secret) and
Page url, we just need to fill in the fields in the xMagic form and the page will be imported.